Wednesday, July 15, 2015

CALL THE PO-LIIIICEEEEE; we built this city on human legs

NEW POST  NEW POST NEW POST !!!!!!!!!!

HI WORLD, I'M STILL ALIVE!

incredible, right? 

currently in the midst of getting back to independent life, 
after my amazing awesome friend helped get me back on my feet after even more problematic bullshit in my life, aka had a mystery diagnosis 2.0 which turned out to be SEVERAL allergies (including one to my cat :( but love him so much that I'm taking precautionary measures to cope) I will be moving back into New Haven after having lived a brief stint in East Haven.... which I had moved into after my first apartment back up in New England had a bad case of the black molds, another allergy of mine.

what the fuck am I doing with my life, you might ask?
a severe re-structuring of myself. now that I've rid myself of things that have sufficiently bogged me down for YEARS and YEARS, the path is a little more clearer, not completely, but I'm going to work my ass off so I can succeed without 'needing' anyone else's help. Turning 30 in September will solidify the fact that I need to get back on my horse and get serious. Write and create more, power walk my ass off, you get the picture. ass, ass, ass.


so this means there might actually be more documentation of THIS SO CALLED 'LIFE???!'
yes, yes. stay tuned.


random article of the day?
human legs were found in my city. they were reported to police, but took police TWO DAYS to go check'em'out.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/29555029/pd-human-legs-found-in-new-haven#.VaayUAmnljo.facebook

0 inquiries:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com