Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Day.... 17.

Well THIS is where I relate this to the Oregon Trail... morale is so/so and basic food supplies are low (just basics: bread, almond milk, tomatoes) BUT! a friend of mine is going to steer their wagon (vehicle) my way today and drop off said food items to me since they're going to pick up groceries anyways... wouldn't have made it to Day 17 without the support system that is East Rock (and it's inhabitants! :D) morale is mostly so/so because I'm still awaiting unemployment.... it's basically all set up and ready to go, but, no one (at least from what I've gathered btwn a few other service friends) has received anything yet. That and combating insomnia and sleeping at random ass hours - have been getting headaches a bit more frequently and I need to moderate my coffee intake... ... my dad sent me a bunch of my old dvds, so I'm just gonna go get lost in those for a while.

No comments: