Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Day 7 of No Service Industry Service / Isolation / Pandemic 2020

it takes a pandemic for guys to really truly open up to me about how they wish they could 'do things' with me after I've been really good at being single and just getting myself off, seeing as I thought none of them cared enough to bother with me on equal levels of, uh, caring? well, we can discuss it all we'd like, and you can tell me how you wish I could come over, or you wish you could stay over, and sure we can run some hot steamy sexting back and forth a bit - y'know, for the sake of at least getting each other off in the comforts of our own places during such an anxiety filled time, you can send whatever pictures you wish, and I may send a few, but honestly? that's about it. dating was a clusterfuck of a mess before the pandemic, now it's either going to be non-existent, or like finding a fucking needle in a haystack. or I'm just going to be sexting fantasies with certain people to get myself off and am just going to leave it at that.

No comments: