Friday, June 24, 2011

'it's like so manual... its like all these tracks of silence.'

MY STOMACH FEELS LIKE IT IS GOING TO EXPLODE INTO MICRO BITS OF SOOT AND POO.


Why has basic conversation between people become so one worded? One reason I don't like coming to coffee shops to use internet - I'm mindboggled by what is deemed worthy of coming out of certain people's mouths. it's like that most recent South Park episode I watched... shit & farting noises = everyone else & whatever they have to say.

why is everyone a self processed/professed master musician? i don't want to sit here and object myself to this dribble:
'omg it's really boring it just sounds like techno', 'no man it's really cool, and it's not like a bad sound, it's real like drawn out or whatever, and you can hear what nates doing because its real cool, and they're not tryin' to be like that yanno, it's kind of... yeah.' (takes sip of coffee.) [VERBATIM]

I actually now wish I was taping this conversation. 'The record's called 'I Hate Myself' or something...' (group laughter)

Still in Queue of Things I Want: punching bag, tape recorder, new shoes, a vacation, baby back ribs, a body that didn't hurt, laughter, to be able to do the mural I've decided to map out, some cuddles, and in this random cold spell: warmth!

No comments: