Monday, June 27, 2011

the mayhem feels like its over... so let life begin

Where I am going to be at the end of august? weighing the pros and cons of two different careers: pursuing political science, or possible massage therapist.
[if political science:] look at schools in the midwest, ranked somewhat better than average
[if massage therapist:] two yr certificate
also, THINK entrepreneurial: possible copywriter/resume builder for anyone who needs it

Tomorrow: going to free health clinic on pomeroy avenue for hopeful leg diagnosis

In betwinkst all this: work, and push for creativity (mini canvasses, angelo story)
while taking care of myself physically (more water, less booze)

Kozak also called me and said everyone loves my cartoons so much at work, that I should do cartoon drawing on the streets... I just need to get my own faith behind that idea.

Having gotten home from southwick at 7am today, I accomplished two loads of laundry early on, cleaned, and even found time to treat myself to a big floppy hat and new sunglasses.

Ate lunch with Kathy and Kreg - Kathy has realized, through a girl that currently works at Moshi, that Sam isn't following proper labor laws (yeah, I knew that...) but she was so mad about us ladies working our booties off for less than we really should have made... but it felt weirdly fulfilling - like someone finally found out the pain endured. not sure if I can be in any more of a positive attitude at the moment, I'm really trying to get my act together.

And, I have a new (and should be embroidered) philosophy about guys: they're unworthy till they prove themselves worthy. New empowered sense of self Karyn does not need you to live. but if you want to be her equal, give it a try. at the very least you'll be a good friend. sounds like a gain to me.

Morale Meter: 99.7%




"Howdy, ya'll!"

No comments: