Thursday, June 30, 2011

you keep hanging on for more... i keep tripping over hints

My favorite part of today so far: the silver haired older man's tie flapping tirelessly in the wind, which just kept launching my hair into fits at very random moments.

Unfortunately, no one ever calls my cellphone. don't really ever use the thing, so it's understandable, and I've only gathered 10-15 numbers since my old one crapped out on the day I was stuck downtown in the tornado thunderstorm. I really like phone calls...

Everyone's hours are getting cut at work, we're trying to keep each others morales up, and it's happened before (generally happens for 'end of the months' but they also hired a crapload of people really quickly who can't code...) got my resume writing idea up and out on craigslist, but due to not having the internet, can't check it as much as I'd like to.

A few days ago I actually did obtain a voice recorder. while I haven't ultimately decided what to do with it, i've began taking little notes and recording random things. people've been all retarded after i tell them i have it... they're all, 'oh god you're taping me right now aren't you?' or they stop talking. pffft, i told them no, and that why would i want to tape them. (muahah.)

I will SEE THE OCEAN for the first time in FOREVER on Sunday... Patrice is going to rent a car and her, Jill, and I are going to go to hamonASSett beach to convene with practically every friend of mine from Noho.

Monkey documentary last night = monkeys of different kinds all watch out for each other, and then watched a clip about a gorilla being adopted by an old french couple. HELLO, human race...

And just as Colbert pointed out, even though Wal-Mart is 70% women and 30% men, and the men make more in all positions, we (males and females) are now genderly powerless against big corporations. GREEEEEAAAAATTTTTT! (....)

Ending this on a 'note', I saw a commercial recently with Obama with him saying something to the extent of how awful it would be to prevent some certain people (with some certain problem I can't particularly remember) from having 'the American Experience.' so move over American Dream, now it's the 'American Experience,' and it sounds like we're some horrible, awry laboratory experiment. lovely.

No comments: