Sunday, December 19, 2010

And so it is...

I think my heart is telling me to move. I'm going to miss the bajeebus out of the wonderful friends I have here, but sending them presents and messages through snail mail will be a good way to always keep in touch.
It's admitting to yourself when you need a change, a new aspect or approach. Never admit defeat; some situations are simply not worth the grief. Those who commit grief will continue to do so in your absence, whether they remain stagnant or grow is certainly up to the individual - and to be distanced from it - will only benefit personal growth. (Not trying to sound like an asshole. This will just benefit my specific ending result.)
All I can say is, there's so much more than this. While this town can say it has everything, I don't think it's truly everything if you don't want to share it with others who just might be a little bit more clueless about all the interesting things you see, hear, learn about --- without the pretentious bullshit factor. Sans the bullshit in general.
Talking about the nonsensical takes a backseat in life at one point: and for it to have been in the back - suddenly hopping up front, it scares the shit out of you all over again. Since Thanksgiving, I have completely distanced myself from the vacuous mindnumbing pitterpatter and do not speak much at all, really, and I like it just fine. Only respond to the positive and uplifting.
I felt like I was dying a couple days ago. Just when I feel like I won't pull through, I do end up making a major decision of rebirth. I guess it's just that.

No comments: