Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HUMP DAY.

Crossing fingers that Scott Alden and I will soon be co-workers! If I get this position, I will have a solid career. Which would also obviously mean I'd be staying. Maybe this is total Bristol Palin moving to Arizona and wanting to become town hee-haw (deputy.. and she's not, I made it up) of me to say, and is a total tooting of the horn (insert Gaby making fun of me to keep my ego in check) but gee golly howdy, this town needs me! No, they don't need the Karyn who acted like she knew everything and had a big mouth (HOLY SHIT LOOK I'M ADMITTING SOMETHING) - but she left the building weeks ago. Last night showcased the new me. Make everyone happy. smile. pleasantries are key! I cannot think badly of anyone. shit happens. things start anew. life goes on. Life is just too crazy to hold onto past regrets.

I admitted last night that cats are smarter than dogs, just in a completely different way. but when you want an attentive playmate, a dog wins. cats just like to watch you like you're a psychopath that needs to go to a mental hospital. aka - we probably look like doofy dogs.

It also occurred to me last night that I should just write in here more frequently about daily exploits... kind of like I did in livejournal to an extent. "I don't have facebook or any of those things. I do have two livejournals." - smug ass kid (yeah I'll call him kid) last night at the bar... then he admitted to being stuck in 1997 - and was wearing Doc Martens.. so we laughed our heads off. Because, where else am I going to get to tell the world that I got my happily drunk father and stepmother to play Apples to Apples with me, my brother, and his girlfriend.. on Christmas? (I walloped everyone :])

AND! Gaby and I want to do cartoon voiceovers. WE NEED TO FIND AN ANIMATOR. Also, I just need to hunker down and purchase a voice recorder and try to find my camera?

I think I got ran over by a train.


No comments: