Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I think it's time we...

It'd really be nice to start a Common Sense group - meeting once a week. I could very well make a list of questionable topics / things I hear and pick up in the news everyday and just throw them out there to everyone - and hot debate could ensue, but hopefully some honest, hard thinking would be a product - could also take it upon myself to record (take minutes, formulate into articles) post another blog online - could be a very beneficial project. Hugos, at an earlier time - with beer involved, would probably be the best commonplace for such sense, unless anyone actually wanted to sacrifice their abode for an hour or two.

Anyone would be allowed to say anything they want - nothing is stupid - to try and attempt building and structuring general ideas/concepts, learn about others different ways of thinking, no matter how backwards it may seem... tensions may flare, but hopefully it wouldn't come to that, since there is a basic common purpose involved - a better future.

could, would, should, I'm hopeful, how about it?

Hm.

On a random note, I officially detest Mr. and Mrs. "I know everything there is to singing," Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. I've written this entry while my muted television in the background has these quackers on - AMERICAN IDOL! They get to make crude comments to noobs! J-Lo's from da Bronx - she gonna laugh you up, grrrrl.

No comments: