Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PROLEtarian.

Feeling like a Grandma lately... m'bones are all achy. Started rereading 1984 yesterday. WINSTON HAS A VARICOSE ULCER ON HIS RIGHT LEG! Crazily enough, I think the unemployment time period gave mine some much needed rest, and although I'm chubbier, much of the pain in my leg has subsided. It's still not good as new, but I can go the distance with it not bothering me all too much.
So... D&D (and no, not Dungeons and Dragons) is okay, called today to see if I should walk in the snow, sleet, and fog to work five hours - to be told not to, so it looks like it's going to be a book reading day, although I've requested from a potentially awesome job to send me some research to study, because I'd like to prepare in case that happens. The boss of this job said he didn't want to see an intelligent woman get burnt out at such the place I'm at now, (man, where was this guy a year and a half ago?) then again I also might have the opportunity to work with one of the best groups of people ever - so I am waiting ever so patiently.
I really want to start going on adventures again soon.

and lose more weight. or should I embrace voluptuous-ness? (my boobs are bigger. it's weird.)

No comments: