Monday, January 31, 2011

Danger Will Robinson, Danger

Positions Applied for Today: 5
Positions I Will Knowingly Apply for tomorrow: 3
Positions Applied for in the past week previous to today but waiting to hear back from (but probably won't): 7
Grand Total Positions Applied To: 666 (jokes! but honestly I don't want to know)

Current Stress Level: close to banging my head against a wall but am resisting for the sake of my brain cells. also close to hyperventilating.

Also, can't 'continue the hiring process' with Delta if I don't have a passport. Lame. I'm assuming I'd be only flying inside the country...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can easily get a passport at any post office. Or you can get a card that satisfies the "Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative". Those are easier to obtain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passport_card

Or you can become an international heroin smuggler and swallow balloons of dope and get paid upward of $50k for flying around the world with opiates in your bowels. Can you shit out balloons of drugs? Oh... wait. You will still need a passport. Just an idea though, as I know you like things up your ass.

Karyn Danforth said...

Right. SO easy when you don't have the absurd amount of money passports go for, these days.


My bum is on the cheese, bum is on the cheese, if I get lucky, I'll get a disease!