Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy tails

Miranda is talking hilariously to Elliot, and watching a random modern western on the tele; I skilleted up some zuchini, baby bellas, and brussel sprouts for us to enjoy -- and Elliot just channeled Satan. As comforting as this is, both of us agree we need Gaby to come back from NYC already.

Young Dude: "I'm done."
Old Farmer: "You know, the thing is, living on a farm, work is never done."
(cut to super angsty look on young dudes face)

Having paid off my rent for next month finally on time, I can actually situate a vacation soon. Someone take some time off and come with me. (I love writing shit like that into a random void.)

Elliot responds to Miranda when she talks to him. IT-IS-SO-CUTE.

Got some music suggestions recently that I'm milling through, so far, this band is tickling my fancy at the mo':



Time to crack open a growler of IPA! OPA!


(PS: Check out ChristianMingle.com)

No comments: