Thursday, May 26, 2011

hopscotchin' through states

Just spent an hour on calls MADE to relatives
(which was me basically admitting I don't keep in touch enough)
That was uplifting and rejuvenating.


My Grandpa (Raymond) started giving me advice and told me to 'put it in the papers' - but will probably end up just stuffing it in here somewhere. In return, I said I'd give recommendations, which was funny when I was asked them (my Grandma gets on the phone too) if they'd seen a movie made five decades ago (but it was those 'silly sixties') and they said no. This was after he told me people he knew hired a male prostitute for a woman (he knew)'s 95th birthday. Apparently, she bit the guy in the butt. Those silly sexy seniors.

My uncle said my Grandma is going to need healthcare at home = $$$. Also told me my Grandma makes less sense than Ozzy Osborne... but, seemed excited to tell her I called.

Feel good points of the day.

No comments: