Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cuddle Fuddle

Karyn Elizabeth Danforth has officially left Northampton, Massachusetts and is so incredibly elated, she just... can't even begin to tell you, only in third person.

Staying at my fathers in Southwick till my flight on Tuesday morning, being picked up by my grandparents and staying with them for a few days, then it's onto my new home! Which I will actually be helping pack and move to my REAL new home. (So proud of my mom having gotten into the rental game.)

Had a really nice night with my folks and pooches here... I'm going to extremely miss them, but my excitement is kind of covering that up for now.


And just so Karyn can be really made fun of, she teared up watching Tangled tonight. COME ON, disney movies just CUT TO THE CORE OF MY BEING. Kind of want to grow my hair that long. Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair...

No comments: