Monday, August 22, 2011

In the bright of day it might seem like the stars are gone.



Packed my one small bag.


Might be a few days before another entry, but super maturity mode is required and there will be a lack of computer usage.


So, as of 7am tomorrow, I will be: A) the shy quiet person (pretending to be) asleep B) chatty kathy with the people that have to sit next to me (poor them) C) meekly asking one of them to play Mad Libs, especially if said person is a very attractive male D) ipod on, spacing out the window seat (which i hope to get) E) Re-reading the ONE book packed F) Writing or drawing G) all of the above, intermittently



Collectively wishing everyone the best of luck here in New England, for the ones who can truly handle it are some sort of grand champions. Think of it this way: I'm wussing out. Just a big ol' bag'a wuss.



Adieu, mes amis. Je vais à la gloire!


(Psssstttt... I've also been sober for 36 hours & counting!)

No comments: