Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Recent Compilation of Dreams

from the past week.


the BAD dream night:
- condescending boss that, when I'd go in at the time told to, would say 'No, come in another hour' twice, to which I do, and then just says 'I don't need you.' Has a discussion with my dad when I'm present in the room - ignores me like I'm dumb and talks stereotypical sports with my dad - I pipe up and say 'what about politics?' and the boss (not my dad) yells at me to be quiet, and that I know nothing of politics.

- tidal waves. not just any, but the largest ones ever that envelop the sky - people frantically start to run in every direction, and luckily my brain turns off this scene before the apparent end result.



The Good dream night.
- A very Woodstocky event... which could have been triggered by watching Waynes World 2 recently, or just seeing the pictures of those giant mobs of people in Egypt. But anywhozels.. it was amazing. Especially the fabricated perfect dude I was attending the event with... who was a silly jokester who that always stealing my gazes and making me laugh, kissing me and holding me tight. In this same dream, I was working in a perfect office environment that was serious but fun, with the best staff... if I could have warped into a dream, this would have been the one.

No comments: