Monday, April 11, 2011

Feelings, wo-oa-oah feelings...

Initiate the dream sequence...

So the night after talking to a 'therapist' (not sure certifiably so, but she talked to me for an evaluation at a clinic) and going to sleep finally for about three hours or less, I dreamt, with one hand, I picked up a huge, cracked Liberty bell, semi-effortlessly carried it (one handed) up some very steep steps (all sides of this four sided architectural whatever the hell it was had steps - just a flat platform at the top) and I put the bell right smack dab in the middle of the platform. Suddenly this celebration seemed to erupt, confetti and shouting - that I didn't pay any attention to, I just slowly began to descend the stairs again. AS I descended however, a blanket of snakes slowly slithered over me - and it didn't disturb me at all, it was almost as if they were protecting me?

Last night, sober night numero dos, after doing hilarious Mad Libs and watching Persepolis with Joe and Alisa, while struggling to get to myself to sleep, I dreamt I moved to some house sequestered away on a hill by itself (in a kind of San Diego climate but located in Pittsburgh) really super hip/modern/swank pad, but right below it down the hill was this very SERIOUS looking building - in my dream I joked that it looked like a giant boombox - only with NO windows, just vents. It was like a scarier version of the White House. We had to avoid it because you could just feel the super secret CIA vibes being emitted from it... and somethin was GOIN' DOWN. Then after only being there for two days, I moved to a completely tropical environment, which I don't recall much about - to then again be transported to a pissy old ladies house that was stuck in the 1920's - and I was rummaging through all of her stuff, which when I woke up, I missed the cool games for the computer where you used to be able to go through rooms (like mystery games) and search for clues through random knacknacks and whatchamacallits. Myst was cool, so was a certain Titanic game I had.

ANYWAYS, what a bunch of gobblety-gook.


I'm going to leave this with quotes from the crazy man in Dunkin Donuts in Hadley yesterday morning, when Jackie and I got coffee before work:
"I'M GOD! WOMEN ARE GREAT. THEY HAVE FEELINGS." (Then starts singing Feelings.)

No comments: