Sunday, April 10, 2011

son of a beesting.

Don't take things so personally.

But honestly, people who treat you differently when you come out with something serious - like they can't be bothered by you / automatically passing judgment and thinking they're going to 'have to take care of you...'

Enough with these declarations of insanity just to use as cop outs; I declared my problem, and all I wanted was to be a mere microcosm of a thought in your brain.

The men with the characteristics I desire most always overthink me because of how I act. Well, I'm hoping I'll tune things up by not drinking anymore, and seriously if guys are going to ignore me until I 'shape up' - it just goes back to being the fat girl in school who no one bothered with until she 'shaped up.' I'm sick of people and their pompous holier than thou attitudes and how I've let them get to me so much - I've let everyone beat me up for the longest time, because I took it personally.


As Kozak told me last night, "Time for you to embrace your inner dick."


Here I am, assholes.

1 comment:

alien nrg said...

i ve found that if you're a good person, it's really hard to embrace the inner dick. also alot of times what makes a person of dickheadish nature is confidence. it's almost become a paradime because in order to take on the dickheads and gain confidence, you yourself must adapt dickhead tactics...