Saturday, April 23, 2011

Reeses Easter Eggs

Had a little too much [fun, to drink] last night and made out with my friend Kyle, which apparently we were being all silly and stealthy in a corner outside near the firepit.

Having not gotten that sloshed in a while made me incredibly susceptible to an extremely intense hangover that I had to ward off at work today (and puked in the toliet afterwards.) And retriggered my goal to not drink (I REALLY am trying.) - most people who I speak to that no longer drink tell me how it's the best thing you can do for yourself. Alcohol just makes every part of you feel like poop.

Called Ohio today, that made me feel somewhat better, the friendliness in their voices were soothing; was even wished 'happy easters' at the end. little did they know my head felt like it was exploding - my coworker brian and I were talking about all the ways it could explode - after exclaiming I felt like Golum, he kept a drawing of mine he was enamored with, but said it wasn't complete without a 'golum' signature at the bottom. "If I drew like this, I wouldn't be here." he said. Well, I do draw like that, and... I need to be there.

One thing thats a bit of a bumout is how easily I explore my inhibitions without a second thought when I'm inebriated. Why can't that happen sober? Have been tiptoeing closer to it though; silly outrageous friends are knockin' it into me daily.

I'm home in Southwick at my dads! IT'S WONDA-FULL. GOT THE AY-OKAY to invite a handful of friends to take up to the cabin! It's going to be one hell of a time.

"What I like about you is that you're independent, but still fragile... as if on the cusp of breaking out and being truly something spectacular, that everyone will notice. Like I'm getting in on the ground floor for when you rocket to something better. I know how that may sound condescending, which I don't intend.." (my friend Adam.)

No comments: