Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Last (Family) Supper... for now.

"I feel like a newborn baby lamb - fresh from the placenta." - the feeling of being in Love, according to Mr. Showalter.

But David Wain didn't get no love... yet he's so gosh darn charming.

HE LOST HIS PALS to 'love.'

now he's playing Monopoly, and riding a three person bike all alone.

Aw crap stella is making women look scary as hell. Actually, so did Celebrity Apprentice tonight (my dad and stepmom were watching it...) it definitely showed that men have a certain camaraderie that women just seem to lack completely.

My mind is totally at ease here... going to Patrices tonight to visit with her family, we agreed coming back here HELPS SO MUCH. I don't want to leave my family & pups. Le sigh. Back to lovelessland tomorrow. (No panties in bunches please, I speak in generalities.)

Going to be writing a story for my stepmother in regards to my golden Benny's rescue from a shelter in North Carolina; it's quite the epic saga. It began with a little black and white newspaper snippet of his photo - that stole my stepmother's giant heart, and with the scare of the entire shelter being euthanized, his rescue was halted and postponed countless times - all of this chronicled in back and forth correspondence over a few months... I agreed to do something, 'cause my sweet lil Benny boy is a beaut. I actually think the whole illustrated book idea would work out; I've drawn him several times in a very cute cartoon form (even made a tote bag with Benny's face for my stepmom once with shirt paints) and the whole little B&W photo aspect just screams to be drawn and be largely focused upon.



Random Quote of the Evening: "I loved you like a man loves a woman he never touches, only writes to, keeps little photographs of." - Charles Bukowski

No comments: