Monday, April 18, 2011

Mucus Monday

While trying to take it easy today albeit feeling like the proverbial shit on a stick, I trooped all the way to the library to find it closed for Patriots Day (oh boy boston marathon whoopie) and thus I am at my other disclosed location but when they're not here I feel like a nuisance. (And that doesn't make much sense now does it?)
Although I got to tell this tale already to a few people in person, I would like to present, 'Girl in the Back Window of the Red Truck.' When I was about a few minutes from walking across Route 9 to get to my bus stop to go home last night, said red truck pulled up 20 meters (or less) in front of me. "How much?" the girl in the open back window sneered. "Oh, very funny." I retort loud enough to hear. "YOU'RE A WHORE!" girl yells back. "FUCK YOU. YOU'RE A BITCH." I bellowed loudly. "WHORE!" said her. "NO LIFE!" said me. I had yelled my butt off in public; never done that before. (sober, at least. generally not too much drunk either.)
Apparently the infamous red truck even drove a random lap around the bus stop before I even got there; someone mentioned they yelled they had some sort of STD and sped away. Then as I was waiting there a red truck circled around again, and even though I wasn't sure if it was them, I flicked them off in front of the Three Muskateers. (Three 8th graders who were waiting for the bus - while I was talking on the phone prior to their arrival, the 3M were being goofy and saying things like 'tell him i said this' [to me, to say on the phone] and when I told them they were dubbed the 3M, they said it was lame. To which I said to my friend on the phone 'pshhh what? they think it's lame. that's a bummer.' AND THEN THEY EMBRACED THE SHIT OUT OF IT. One of them was all, "I'm the third muskateer." and then they tried to ride in a two tiered shopping cart. One of them looked like Justin Bieber.)

Patrice and Phineas said I should have yelled "YOU'RE SO STUPIDDDDDDD!" but I was so wired and pressed for time and didn't think of it. (bit of an adrenaline rush?)


I really want to have a bunch of the people who are saving my face right now in one place at one time... a lot of us have been mentioning camping lately, but there could be possibility of picking a day in the next month or two and getting an okay from my father to use the cabin in Willsboro for a couple days and taking the ferry over to Burlington, VT and going to the Magic Hat Brewery and having fun! Big slumberous sleepover. Might be good to plan what to bring (including musics) and whatnot, but it would honestly be the best time to thank the best people for helping me out.

Hopefully fixing my laptop today. Walking back home from the library in post-disgust of patriots day, I ran into Shannon Purcell, whom I haven't seen in forever, give him a great big hug - and showed him how I refashioned my broken sunglasses; he noticed that only one earbud of my ipod was working. "Yer fallin' apart girl." was what he said. Told me to relax. I'm trying!


That's it for now, time for some sudafed and a nap.

3 comments:

Adam said...

While having never read "The Three Musketeers," I have read books inspired by it.

And you left out the part about shoes.

Karyn Danforth said...

Shoes????

Adam said...

Re: Wearing her as.