Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Forgot I wanted to write about...

my CRAZY vivid dream that I was convinced was real:
stole my stepmothers car, which somehow once driven out of the garage - resembled a race car... I drove it on a track - while almost driving it off of the track, I turned the wheel all the way to the left to get back on - got in a crazy car flipping wreck with another - camera slow motion replays - but we were both okay. Went back to my house freaking out about the damage - and wondering how badly I'd be slaughtered by the 'rents. (I really thought this was happening.)
THEN! It curtailed into my dog Benny missing... trying to remember if it happened because I left the garage door open when I left with the vehicle. We'd hop in the car, drive around to look, mistake other dogs wandering around for him - all the while my mind would pan to shots of Benny slowly attempting to find his way home himself, all homeward boundlike. (my poor cutie patootie.)



....then, it randomly (and the final freak out phase of the dream sequence) I attempted to bleach my hair, and somehow bleaching my hair turned my locks into dreadlocks. and three different neon colors. much to my dismay.

who knows what's in store for tonight. I think the 4am - 11am timeslot deep in my lobes is funkytown, usa.

No comments: