Saturday, March 19, 2011

lunacy.

What do you want me to do? Why do you drive me into the arms of people whose imperfections are deadset on driving me crazy? How do you have the power to have me sit here and think about how I'd rather give my life instead of all these others dying in huge natural disasters, under evil dictators, and under terrible mental conditions (zoos, knut.) I would honestly sacrifice myself to a bear or a lion in an instant without thinking twice. Oh dear would I be scared, but I'd do it. On second thought, maybe I wouldn't because I'm probably so terribly tainted with traces of tar and terror and treachery - why would I want to poison a creature I actually love unconditionally. Why can we love animals and babies and innocence so easily but the more tainted the individual the harder to think of such? Yet I can see the base of an individual - through all the thickery and thorns, and try my best to coerce it out. it fails, i fail. time and time again. it's like i never learn, caught in a loop dee loop. no one seems to want this patience and longing and motherly kinship.
they just want a woman who will be obedient, who never thinks to question, who ignores their intuition, their honesty, their nature ability to know when something's wrong is wrong. why on earth would they want a woman who wants them to have the ability to understand and feel everything around them? Well that's a good question.

No comments: