Friday, March 11, 2011

s[p]lish s[p]lash

Thinking about my tsunami dream that I had recently and wondering why a random rated R thought just coincided: Imagining miso being eaten inside the slo[p]e the brain once was formally nestled... the skull, upside down, ifyouknowwhatimean (because of crazy horror movie that was watched with Kozak and Cora.)

I knew something seemed sad about yesterday. I fought back tears for the better half of the afternoon, and mother nature began to cry on Gaby and I while we ate [p]izza in the [p]ark.

"You sound cute, you should come over and read me these questions!" was the stand out quote of the night from a res[p]ondent. It was quite the battle. I pretended to stab myself in the head with a [p]encil.

ps: (11/2/2016: the p's were in brackets because my computer at the time's p's had shorted out, or it was possibly Kozak's or Cora's computer's 'P's' that frazzled out.... either or.

pss: I had that tsunami dream a couple days before that actual tsunami (in Japan.)

No comments: