Saturday, March 19, 2011

suddenly true, there's better things to do.

Throwing in the towel dealing with men. At least I have my guy pals to bro it up with. I'm too 'BALLSY' and 'FORWARD' and 'MASCULINE' - and my guy (and the gals, but focusing on DUDES) friends RESPECT it and LOVE me for every aspect of my character. and I don't care if that makes me sound full of myself right now, I'm frazzled, annoyed, and through with idiocy. Clouded perceptions fail to get results, and I speak not of myself... how could you honestly not get at what I was saying and play the victim when your brain is pumped up in prescription purgatory? You think they're 'helping you SO much,' get a clue. once your erratic behavior scares the shit out of the next girl you ALREADY found after you mindlessly let me go (because the this day and age instant gratification male needs to get laid! distance cannot be a factor, lord no!) maybe you'll think differently once you read this (presumably) get pissed off (presumably) and things will take its course, of course, presumably. Yeah, what do I know, right? This is just 'stupid girl bullshit.'

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: