Monday, March 14, 2011

Out in the street...

"Has anyone ever mentioned that you seem ethereal?"

Not really, I'd actually like to know in what way.

Tonight when home from work, begin top secret nobody knows project. Tomorrow, converting second room (yes I have two) into an art set-up.

My dad and stepmom came up to visit yesterday (and we took a walk on the bike path with Benny and Ali!) then we ate at a bar and had a couple drinks. I didn't want them to leave :( family is so therapeutic... apparently so therapeutic that I went home and took the most glorious nap in forever (actually cannot remember last nap.) and had the topsiest turviest dream that involved a foreign country with the CRAZIEST rollercoaster I've ever been on (when it was slowly inching up the really high parts I really felt like I was almost peeing my pants in pleasure) it went through sound tunnels n' shit. I lost a boot.

Then I went and sang two songs at "hipster karaoke," which leads me to:

Seriously, stop texting me at 4am. No, I'm not awake - and no, I'm not mean because I'm not awake at 4am to text you back.

No comments: