Tuesday, February 8, 2011

blahdeeblah

Last night I dreamt that an old friend of mine and I were sharing the same space in a dorm like situation - and were switching off taking care of a baby.
Covering one wall completely, was an intricate rainbow-like piece I had made out of colored construction paper. At one point, my friends mom (and her friend, presumably) came to visit, and were talking about the mural.. they told me it was nice, but that it was only something I should do, because my friend wouldn't have time for such a 'pointless' craft; she was going to inherit the families two vehicles.

So of course I looked up 'baby' and 'rainbow.' While baby was a bunch of blahdeeblah (too many different meanings) rainbow was a bit more succinct:
"To see a rainbow in your dream, represents hope, success and good fortune in the form of money, prestige, or fame. The rainbow is also seen as a bridge between your earthly, grounded self and the higher, spiritual self. It refers to joy and happiness in your relationship. Alternatively, the rainbow is a symbol for gay pride in the western culture.

To see an all white rainbow in your dream, signifies heightened spirituality and purity."


I think I pretty much technically have a new job in Hadley, so that could be my good fortune. I'm not going to jump the gun, though.

"I'mmm the leppppreeechaaauuuunnnnn..."


EDIT: how could today get any better? my mood has been completely overhauled... I wake up, confirm a new job (start training tomorrow), go to pick up my 2nd and only paycheck from DD, ate a delicious meal, ran some errands to find out that I have a couple paychecks from Paradiso still waiting to be picked up?! I decided I'm going to start blogging positive thoughts and tips to coach myself to stop worrying about the junk that clouds my perception... it's time to push it. PUSH IT REAL GOOD.

And an additional note: as I was sitting watching an episode of This American Life (the showtime series) at a coffee shop today, a little baby in his fathers arms kept looking at me... and looked a lot like the baby in my dream. I know I sound SO lame but I wouldn't lie!

No comments: