Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Updaaaaaaaaaaate!

Well see this is how it goes, once I get a job that I like, I start communicating with the outside world, and forget my lil bloggie. Abt, in my opinion, is a pretty chill place to work. I get to conduct surveys and talk to people on the phone all night long! Right now we're specifically talking to Ohio residents (uber geekout alert!) and one of them was from the county I used to live in (and for those who know me, think of how difficult it was for me to not immediately gab to said respondent that I lived there. yeah. you know.)
Valentines day... was just like any other day. I can always depend on my dad to at least send me a message - and apparently he sent a package... that hasn't come yet and we're suspecting it got swiped ... and I really hope it didn't, and that it's just late. :( Hanging out with friends after work though made the 'holiday' worthwhile - lots of roses, hugs, and beer.
Albeit feeling physically craptastic today, I visited my Noho mom (Kathy of Kathys Diner) and caught up with her while flirting with a little baby named Luke... he was giving me the BIGGEST SMILES in the world and had an adorable bear hat. Now I need to get ready for work. but there, that's life in a nutshell right now. minus the whole being in love part. (and now a bunch of things pop in my head to write... right when I decide to stop.)


PS to dudes specifically: Don't ever, ever, EVER - make fun of where a girl is from. Guys around here got a lot of learnin' to do - and need to run their mouths less.

No comments: