Friday, February 25, 2011

Flow infinitely like the memory of my n***a, Biggie - BABY.

A dream that occurred recently was trying to tell me something: sensibility has been so overshadowed - if you want to say something prolific, ya gotta yell it these days. alas you can't, must use your 'inside voice' everywhere.

In dreamworld: Two guys started getting pissy-pissy with each other by a pool table. Sensing they were going to use the pool balls before it was even a thought in their head, while still arguing (and not noticing me, because hah, who ever does - or listens, either) I swoop in and snatch the balls, fill up my sweatshirt pocket, and run into the other room. They carry their fight into the other room where I am - notice I have the balls - attempt to grab them from my pockets - and I ERUPT. Infuriated, I yell at the top of my lungs that they're basically juvenile and ridiculous. later on, a generally standoffish girl (who watched them fight, yet was too nervous to intercede) congratulates me for shutting them up.

No comments: