Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Who got a job? I got a job! I got a job hey hey hey hey...



GOT A JOB at a charming little place called the Wildflower Cafe! Went in and completely hit it off with my friend Michael's grandmother, who is the owner. Will be working in the kitchen with what seems to be the cutest and coolest older ladies on the block. (Kitchen manager: "Our humor get's kind of crude." Me: "Crude is good.") They really expressed the creativity part, making each plate exquisite, so I get to do quality food art! Will be nice to take more time into perfecting the food made, unlike past establishments where I had to make crappy food really fast. (Excluding Herrells from that statement, I made some damn sweet food art there.)
The two buses were easy peezy, I made a new friend named Sergio, and coincidentally enough he was at the bus terminal going home the same time as I, so we had some great conversation to and fro... also talked to an older couple and another lady from Pittsburgh, which were sweet and had wished me good luck. What wonderful glorious luck I had today... so amped that I'm still going to make an attempt at nabbing a second job. Working hard puts me at my happiest. WAH-LAH! (And thanks to my new pain meds, leggy is cooperating.)